The Automotive Visualization Platform (AVP) is a tool that can visualise the configuration of a product/car based on CAD data in real time and in 3D. At the same time, we can process huge amounts of data based on product data systems (bill of materials [BOM] information) in a highly automated way.
With the AVP, we enable end customers to experience every conceivable configuration of a product/car as realistically as possible, thereby facilitating the purchasing decision.
Our aim is to combine the digital and analogue touchpoints for end customers and for the dealerships/sales into a seamless customer journey and thus an outstanding experience.
- Highly automated 3D vehicle visualization on a big scale based on product data systems (BOM information)
- Connected retail and on-site
- End-to-end competencies and implementation solutions
- System integration
- Method development/consulting
- Software development/implementation
Business Owner | System Architects | Product Manager | Product Strategy | Release Train Engineer | Scrum Master | UX Specialist | Product Owner | Software Engineers | Backend Development | Frontend Development | Test Management | Service Design | Rollout Manager | Data Driven Business | Virtual Product Specialist | Content Producer | Artist | Distribution Operation | Creative Direction
- Lamborghini configurator migration
- e-tron GT content production
- Retail systems
- Offline productions